Advantage Dentistry

Tuesday, May 9, 2017

Thank You For Your Testimonials!

Here at Advantage Dentistry, our staff appreciates feedback from patients because it teaches us how to improve as a team. Our staff would not only like to thank Cheryl Jordan for this positive review, but we would like to thank her for being an excellent patient. If you recently experienced exceptional service from our office, please let us know!  


“I felt I had finally found a dentist/staff that was sensitive to my needs: financially and emotionally. I really do feel that I’ve got an advantage professional, informed dentist, great use of technology and super support staff. Thank you!”
- Cheryl Jordan


To leave a review or to learn more about services we provide at the office, visit www.advantagedentistry.comfor more information. To schedule an appointment with one of our dentists at Advantage Dentistry in Kenmore, NY, call 716-877-2275.

No comments:

Post a Comment