Advantage Dentistry

Friday, December 9, 2016

Thank You For Your Testimonials!

Here at Advantage Dentistry, our staff appreciates feedback from our patients because it teaches us how to improve as a team. Our staff would not only like to thank Theresa Zimmerman for this five-star review, but we would like to thank her for being an excellent patient. If you recently experienced exceptional service from our office, please let us know!  


“I have neglected dental for many years, but after a few dental visits to Advantage Dentistry, I have had a lot of dental work done, and I feel better about going to the dentist. Dr. Oddo is an expert in the dental field. He gave me the opportunity to proceed at my own pace, which has helped to restore my trust in dental in general. If you are looking for dental work, this is your dentist Buffalo.” - Reviewed By: Theresa Zimmerman, Buffalo New York, December 30th, 2013.


To leave a review or to learn more about services we provide at the office, visit www.advantagedentistry.comfor more information. To schedule an appointment with one of our dentists at Advantage Dentistry in Kenmore, NY, call 716-877-2275.

No comments:

Post a Comment