Advantage Dentistry

Saturday, October 14, 2017

Thank You for Your Positive Testimonials!

Here at Advantage Dentistry, our staff appreciates feedback from our patients because it teaches us how to improve as a team. Our staff would not only like to thank these three patients for their positive reviews, but we would like to thank them for being excellent patients. If you recently experienced exceptional service from our office, please let us know!  


“Excellent dental operation. You have the friendliest and competent reception and cashier staff. Everyone is so pleasant.”
- Elizabeth Joseph


“I would like to also add that Scott is the best dentist I have ever had work on me. I would highly recommend him to anyone, especially sensitive people like me.”
- John Wagner


“All my work that needed to be done was done in one day- and the appointment was the next business day from my first exam! I am very grateful for that!!”
- Mary Ann Konovitz


To leave a review or to learn more about services we provide at the office, visit www.advantagedentistry.comfor more information. To schedule an appointment with one of our dentists at Advantage Dentistry in Kenmore, NY, call 716-877-2275.

No comments:

Post a Comment